[Mailman-Developers] removing entries from aliases

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:32:42 -0500

On Fri, Jan 29, 1999 at 04:12:41PM -0800, Mark Williamson wrote:
> How difficult would it be to remove the entries from the /etc/aliases from when a list is
> removed via the rmlist command?  Does anyone have code for this already?

Technically not that hard, assuming nobody touches the pieces that it
inserts (if you copy them in manually)... BUT, it'd have to be really
really really sure before I'd trust it.  Honestly, I don't remove lists
often enough for this to be a problem... but it's certainly something to
think about... moreso just the overall add/delete

Chris