[Mailman-Developers] Two patches

Hermann Benedek bence@intercom.hu
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 10:06:05 +0100

I wrote two patches:

-sendcommand: it creates two new command. The 'filelist' command sends the
list of documents located in the $listdir/documents directory (filenames
beginning with a '.' aren't included). The 'send filename' command sends a
document to the user via email. This is only a quick code, because I needed
it, please comment (I used the another parts of the code, because I'm not
perfect in python...)
(patch-sendcommand)

-hungarian patch: perhaps this is useful for hungarian users. It includes
the hungarian version of most of the files in the templates/ directory, and
the hungarian version of the e-mail-messages (confirmation, welcome, request
etc.)
(patch-mailmanhu-1.0b8)

Location:
ftp://ftp.kma.bme.hu/pub/bence/mailman