[Mailman-Developers] Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py

Ricardo Kustner ricardo@miss-janet.com
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:31:39 +0100

Hi,

I've added to following lines of code to seperate the
message body from the header in PrintPostRequest() around
line 197 ...

        fp = open(os.path.join(mm_cfg.DATA_DIR, filename))
        # text = fp.read(mm_cfg.ADMINDB_PAGE_TEXT_LIMIT)
        msg_header = ""
        msg_body = ""
        for line in fp.readlines():
                if msg_body == "":
                        if line != "\n":
                                msg_header = msg_header + line
                        else:
                                msg_body = line
                else:
                        msg_body = msg_body + line

        fp.close()

in my copy of admindb.py i don't need the mail headers, so I just
output msg_body in the textarea... but maybe it could be made
as an option "Include message headers on approval page Y/N" in
the mailinglist configuration...

Ricardo.