[Mailman-Developers] Ok, what's wrong with this header...

Ron Jarrell jarrell@solaris.cc.vt.edu
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:35:48 -0400 (EDT)

This is related to a bug that's appeared on mailman-users...  I'm
trying to port old mbox archives into a new mailman list that's
replacing and old listproc list.

This message is causing arch, while processing my 9704 file, to think
it needs to create an 1999-August archive and file it there; shortly
there after it explodes...  It appears to be the comma before the
timezone.  When I edited the file by hand to loose the comma suddenly
the archive processed fine, and the article made it intot he April 97
archive.  (Oh, yea, archiving is set for monthly volumes, if that
wasn't obvious from the previous discussion).

I tried switching to "when resent" instead of sent, thinking what
that *meant* was that it'd use the From header time instead of
the Date header, but as far as I can tell, it didn't affect article
processing at all; same error.

Here's the header: