[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Release 1.0b11

Gergely Madarasz Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@caesar.elte.hu>
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:14:18 +0200 (METDST)

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Okay folks, 1.0b11 is now available at www.list.org.  This is basically
> a bug fix release addressing problems with case-preserving addresses and
> archiving of Usenet gated newsgroups.  For you hardcore debugging types,

I have just tried it, no problems so far. A debian package will be shortly
uploaded to the debian master server...

I have one suggestion though. The update script should check if the
previous version already has the new options.html and not warn about it if
it does...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/