[Mailman-Developers] What about my patches?

John Viega John@list.org
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 06:28:00 -0700

Nagy,

They'll definitely be going in.  Unfortunately, I'm still trying to
make time to do it myself, and other people seem to be just as busy.
*Please* hang in there, we definitely don't want you to bail out on us
because we have so little time on our end...

John