[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Bug Message

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:41:46 -0500

did you happen o forget to include the listname to which you wanted to
subscribe in the url?  if so, then that might solve your problem for
the moment, though the subscribe cgi should be written so that it
presents a more reasonable error in this circumstance.

scott