[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-checkins] CVS: mailman/Mailman MailList.py

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:57:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Balazs Nagy wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Ken Manheimer wrote:
>
> > First of all, yesterday i was confused about what the "norcv" option
> > is - it sounds too much like what the "nomail" option is for, and i
> > forgot about the "receive one's own postings" option - had to scramble
> > around to figure it out.  I suggest something like "rcvmine"
>
> Maybe 'metoo'

I think that's the right one - commonly used.  Unfortunately, it's the
inverse sense of the "norcv" setting (as was my suggestion) - maybe
there's a way to get around that.

Apropos something else scott said - i wouldn't be so worried about
having help for the settings if they're column headers that are spelled
out a bit, and perhaps have a short paragraph above the settings table
with a key...

Ken.