[Mailman-Developers] lengthen default ADMIN_COOKIE_LIFE?

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:42:43 -0400 (EDT)

I'm coming to consider that the length of the admin-pages cookie
(ADMIN_COOKIE_LIFE) is too short.  I'm considering extending the
default life from 20 minutes to one hour.  Alternately, i'm
considering having the life of the cookie "refreshed" by the more
moderate (20 minute) amount every time it's exercised - though i don't
know about that part of cookie functionality, and don't know how
complicated that would be.  Seems like the latter would be better, if
it's fairly straightforward to do.  I do think it's incoveniently
brief as it is.  Thoughts?

Ken