[Mailman-Developers] digest/non digest subscribers

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:31:07 -0400

On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 12:18:56AM +0200, Balazs Nagy wrote:
| On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Scott wrote:
|
| > some folks using mailman that were recent majordomo users were
| > subscribers to both the digest and the regular list traffice, and miss
| > that option when using mailman.
|
| Maybe they wants to archive the list while they can read it (and they can
| react at the moment).  BTW this is very dull thing to do... my users can
| download the archive via FTP.

I personally agree, especially with the archving mechanism keeping
digests and making them available via www.   It's just one of those
things that puts a little glitch from switching from majordomo,
though.

scott