[Mailman-Developers] Some bugs... (HTMLFormatter and Cgi/admin)

Bavo De Ridder bavo@ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:16:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I recently got the latest cvs-release. After installing it I got the
following errors:

	1) In HTMLFormatter.py (line 160) a call to a none
	   existsing attribute of MailList

	   correction: changed the if to

		if self.subscribe_policy < 2 :

	   I don't know if the "< 2" is completely correct, but
	   the real correction probably goes in that direction.

	2) In Cgi/admin.py on line 766 there is an error, that line says

	   list.digest_members.remove(user)

	   The correction is:

	   lst.digest_members.remove(user)

I haven't put these corrections into the cvs version (I have no idea how
to do that, and I do not want to interfere with the way you work), so I
only corrected it in my running version.

I hope these little errors/correction have helped...

I do wonder why nobody hasn't seen these errors before... The error in
admin.py was also in 1.04b so at least some of you should have noticed
it... Doesn't anyone use the admin pages to set subscriber options?

Bavo De Ridder