[Mailman-Developers] CVS / Queuing problem

Bavo De Ridder bavo@ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 19:23:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I run a site with the mailman listmanager. I run several lists (10-15).
I recently encountered the problem with the duplicates. For my site this
is not only annoying but also inacceptable!

I read in the archives that Scott has checked in some changes to the CVS
to adres this problem (the files contact_transport, Mailman/Utils.py,
Mailman/OutgoingQueue.py). This was on October 6.

Can I access the CVS to get these files? Will it address my problem? Is
there anyone to send me those (updated files), if I can't get at the CVS?

Thanks

Bavo De Ridder