[Mailman-Developers] b6 in and working...except archive access :(

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 21:17:42 -0500

You probably need to set the option FollowSymlinks in the web server
for the  /home/mailman/archives/public dirctory.  In apache, this look
slike this:

Alias /pipermail $prefix/archvies/public

<Directory $prefix/archives/public>
Options FollowSymLinks
</Directory>

scott