[Mailman-Developers] looking for stats

John Viega John@list.org
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 16:38:56 -0800

Depending on the time of year, the Dave Matthews Band mailing list has
anywhere from 1500 to 3000 subscribers, where generally 2/3 are
digested and 1/3 get every message.  I would say there are also a good
80 messages a day year round.  I know of a couple of low traffic
announcement lists with up to 6K people, but that's not a heavy
traffic load.

John