[Mailman-Developers] Smtp delivery.

The Dragon De Monsyne dragondm@nexus.Integral.org
Thu, 28 May 1998 20:45:32 -0500 (CDT)

	I noticed the message about direct smtp delivery being needed for
virtual hosting....

	As I mentioned before, I have a version on mailman 1.0b1 that I am
running that already does this. I am going to give a good shot at
integrating that feature into the current (1.0b3?) source this weekend.
(I want to anyway, as I want to upgrade my server. )
BTW, I also mentioned some user database changes in my variant of
mailman... I'm dropping those, as I don't like the way I implemented them.
I'll just try to incorporate the other features I added to 1.0b1 (smtp
delivery being the biggie) into the current tree, and go from there.

	-The Dragon De Monsyne