[Mailman-Developers] Administrators would like to see hidden addresses

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Thu, 21 May 1998 20:25:42 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 May 1998, Janne Sinkkonen wrote:

> Scott <scott@chronis.pobox.com> writes:
>
> > the admin cgi patch i posted a few days ago does this.
> > in addition, administrators can edit the options or unsubscribe
> > members en masse with this patch.
>
> OK, thanks. :)
>
> Does anyone happen to have an up-to-date snapshot of mailman available
> for downloading? I'm lagging badly behind with the patches.

Now that it looks like i have all the patches, i'm (sorta) hoping to
take some time this weekend or early next week to integrate
them.  However, i'm going to be going out of time in around a week, and
time is tight, so no guarantees...

Ken