[Mailman-Developers] Bouncing administrative mail

John Viega viega@list.org
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:51:52 -0700

I would say that what needs to be done is that the same sort of loop
detection needs to be performed on these mails as is done on regular
list mail w/ the X-BeenThere header.  It could also be done by adding
an additional administrative address...

John