[Mailman-Developers] probems with mailman

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 00:35:29 +0200 (METDST)

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     S> I agree that the mail gid's in particular should be changed to
>     S> accept a set of calling gid's.
>
> I wonder if it would be better to get the GID out of an environment
> variable of a file?  Perhaps that just defeats the purpose of having a
> hard coded GID.

I think it would be the best solution..... a config file which defines
MAIL_GID, CGI_GID, etc...

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/