[Mailman-Developers] smtplib buglet in 1.0b4

John Viega viega@list.org
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:54:53 -0700

On Fri, Jun 12, 1998 at 09:02:18AM -0500, The Dragon De Monsyne wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, John Viega wrote:

> The python-lib smtplib also has a method, called 'sendmail' which does the
> whole transaction for a list of recipients.

Okay, I missed that one.  There was also some other issue about
massaging header data into the format needed, and then there was
something else I can't remember.  Nothing was a big deal, but it was