[Mailman-Developers] Oddities

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay@acm.jhu.edu
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:04:53 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I left those settings in mm_cfy.py that I copied in, and ended up
also changing the import to have it import from Defaults.py (so I guess
that's redundant, but it shouldn't hurt anything, eh?). Anyway, the
annoying 5 minute cron messages have stopped...so I guess that part is
kosher now.  However two problems remain:

- Test messages sent to one of the lists from my previous 1.0b4 install
are just getting swallowed up and never getting sent to the list

- Going to www2.acm.jhu.edu/mailman/listinfo still gives an Internal
Server Error...and the /var/log/httpd/error_log file lists this at the
end:

[Wed Jul 29 10:43:32 1998] access to /home/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo failed
for 1
28.220.223.50, reason: Premature end of script headers

Any ideas?

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay  "Talent develops in quiet places,
				    character in the full current of
                                    human life."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7  347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1