[Mailman-Developers] big problems

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:15:23 +0200 (METDST)

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, John Viega wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 14, 1998 at 11:33:58AM +0200, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
> > On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Ken Manheimer wrote:
> >
> > It seems the other admin of the server has done something that crashed the
> > server, so the file corrupted... fortunatelly there was config.db.last
>
> Ah, I'm glad this feature works :) Perhaps if the file can't be
> loaded, it can try the last file.

That would be nice. And warn the admin, of course.

Btw it seems I have lost several digests because sendmail did not accept
connections on port 25 at that time... it could be a config option not to
connect to port 25 but use sendmail -bs so not much should be changed
(sendmail -bs talks smtp), just the invocation.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/