[Mailman-Developers] A (the?) MIME digest / MTA problem

John Viega viega@list.org
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:00:18 -0700

Wasn't the request for on non-MIME digests?  I don't mind so much w/
MIME.  Also, if we reorganize a few things to avoid filtering for each
message (by caching stuff), it would be acceptable to let the user set
verbose headers as an option.