[Mailman-Developers] configure not aware of Mailman/pythonlib

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:08:24 -0500 (EST)

    HM> I just braved upgrading from beta 6 to the current CVS
    HM> version, and got slightly bruised from the fact that configure
    HM> doesn't know anything about the Mailman/pyhtonlib directory.

    HM> I think the patch below fixes this (if you run "aclocal;
    HM> autoconf" after applying it, of course), but then I'm not very
    HM> familiar with autoconf, so I could be totally wrong :)

Something's wrong with the CVS mirror because that change should be in
the source.  It looks like the files didn't get mirrored to the
external server... I'm not sure why!

I've just done a manual sync, so please try again.  I'll try to keep
an eye on things to see if the rsync process is failing somehow.

Thanks,
-Barry