[Mailman-developers] administrative unsubscribing

Scott scott@chronis.icgroup.com
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:56:49 -0400

it seems to me like list admins need a more efficient way to
(mass-)unsubscribe members than going through them one at a time the
same way that a list member would unsubscribe them.

some ideas for the interface are:

have the mass subscibe box simply full of a list of all subscribers
and be able to edit it directly.

under member management administrative interface, list all the members
with a checkbox allowing the adminstrator to unsubcribe people one
click at a time.

are there any other ideas for how to do this?  if there is a consensus
on whether this feature should be added and what the interface should
look like, i'll add it to my list of things to implement and get
startted next week.

scott