[Question #261256]: re-compile mailman

DanC question261256 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Jan 26 20:31:46 CET 2015

New question #261256 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/261256

Hello,

Does anyone know the full list of ./configure options used to compile mailman (1:2.1.16-2) for Ubuntu 14.04.

I need to re-compile on top of the normal distributed packages in order to incorporate a number of php wrappers to mailman commands. The Trusty distributed mailman in installed in different locations /var/lib/mailman, /usr/lib/mailman and I would rather keep the same file structure instead of the /usr/local/mailman which seems to be the default for the downloaded mailman.

Thank you.

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.