[Merge] lp:~barry/mailman/abhilash into lp:mailman

Aurélien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Tue Oct 14 10:17:25 CEST 2014

A short first comment: in MANIFEST.in, according to the python docs, the "include" directive is not recursive, so we can't just include "*.mako" and "*.py", we have to keep the full path to the files' directories. You can check that by running sdist, the database/alembic/version/*.py files and the mako script will not be included.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/mailman/abhilash/+merge/238222
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~barry/mailman/abhilash into lp:mailman.