[ mailman-Feature Requests-1881853 ] Increasing the Maximum lenght of message body.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 29 15:59:38 CET 2008

Feature Requests item #1881853, was opened at 2008-01-29 09:59
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1881853&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am unable to send out email attachments or change the length of the message body. When I attempt to change the Maximum length in KB of Message body, it does not appear as an option I can change.  Is there a way to access it?  I am looking for the option under general, but it does not seem to be there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks