[ mailman-Feature Requests-1286298 ] Feature Request: Admin change subscriber's e-mail

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 10 00:06:36 CEST 2007

Feature Requests item #1286298, was opened at 2005-09-09 15:23
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by djbehrens
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1286298&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like to be able to go into Membership
Management and be able to change a subscriber's e-mail
address without sending a confirmation to the user.
I'd rather not have to unsubscribe and resubscribe them
with a different e-mail address.

In my case, I'm taking an old listproc list and moving
the user list wholesale into mailman, and then cleaning
up the resulting mess.