[ mailman-Bugs-1400128 ] edithtml.py missing import

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 11 03:49:41 CET 2006

Bugs item #1400128, was opened at 2006-01-09 01:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bwarsaw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1400128&group_id=103

not just the latest update.
Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
You can't save edited pages because edithtml.py fails
to import the re module.