[ mailman-Patches-746728 ] ssl support for list administration

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 10 15:47:43 EDT 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by donnc
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=746728&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
adds ssl support for the administration interface. via
the boolean configuration parameter
DEFAULT_ADMIN_USE_SSL can be defined that the list
administration interface is accessed oven a ssl
encrypted connection

Comment By: Donn Cave (donnc)