[ mailman-Bugs-961587 ] Incorrect -1 messages in moderator queue

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 14 12:39:15 EDT 2004

Bugs item #961587, was opened at 2004-05-27 09:12
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mdomsch
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=961587&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Mailman 2.1.5, upgraded from 2.1.4.

Two different lists exhibit similar behaviour.

One list gets admin notices daily that there are -1
messages in the moderator queue, when there are none
displayed.

A second list gets admin notices daily that there are 1
messages in the moderator queue, when there are none
displayed.  For this list, I have rmlist'd it and re-created
it, to no avail.

Please advise.

Comment By: Matt Domsch (mdomsch)