[ mailman-Bugs-1000699 ] moderator page with details misses a submit button

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 30 15:30:41 CEST 2004

Bugs item #1000699, was opened at 2004-07-30 15:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1000699&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Working with version 2.1.5.

I moderate a few lists.  When I go from summary page to
"wiev the detail of individual postings", I get a page
which has a submit button at the bottom.

Similar button should be on the top, as with the
Summary page.

Besides being an inconvenience, this can also be confusing:
I checked "Discard all msgs marked as deferred" on the top,
then moved to the end and pressed the button there.
Of course the upper checkbox had no influence.

Btw: I hope that the "discard all deferred" checkbox
discards only the messages from that dispayed page, not
the messages that might have arrived while themoderator
was staring at the page.
That would be nasty if it weren't this way.