[ mailman-Feature Requests-876244 ] turn off discard notifications

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 14 10:05:50 EST 2004

Feature Requests item #876244, was opened at 2004-01-13 13:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by david_abrahams
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=876244&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'd rather not be bothered when spam gets
automatically discarded.  Can I turn off auto-discard
notices?