[ mailman-Bugs-896524 ] Explicit (non-80) port sometimes missing from URL

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 13 09:39:04 EST 2004

Bugs item #896524, was opened at 2004-02-13 09:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=896524&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I run my Mailman admin web site on a non-standard port
which I stated back at build time using the configure
tool. It works correctly but there is at least one link from
which the port number is missing from the URL. It is the
link for which the hyertext says "Overview of all
myserver.mydomain.com lists".