[ mailman-Feature Requests-829568 ] No effect after editing templates

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 24 09:03:53 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #829568, was opened at 2003-10-24 13:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=829568&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I´m a little bit confused. When editing for example the
listinfo.html template I see the changing on my mailman
webinterface.
But when I change any template of the ones which
illustrate the mails, there is no visible effect on it. Even
when I reload mailman, reboot the computer or create a
new list after editing the templates there is nothing
changed in the presentation of mailman.

I´m very appreciate for any helpful answers.
I want to make the look&feel of my local mailman
installation more handsome for my purpose.