[ mailman-Feature Requests-584468 ] listinfo: cache

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 21 13:37:01 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #584468, was opened at 2002-07-21 14:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by pheinlein
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=584468&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We`re running more than 700 lists on our
mailinglist-server. Mailman needs between 20
and 40 seconds to generate the public listinfo
page.

Wouldn`t it be possible to generate a
listinfo.cache including all these necessary
informations to speed up the process?

These listinfo.cache could be valid for some
specific time, before it is removed and
regenerated. Or this cache-file can be
deleted if somenbody is changing his list
configuration.

Thanks...

p.heinlein at jpberlin.de