[ mailman-Bugs-700140 ] obsolete version number in TODO

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 12 21:21:58 EST 2003

Bugs item #700140, was opened at 2003-03-08 18:34
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=700140&group_id=103

Category: documentation
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Got email-2.4.3.tar.gz from the latest cvs.  It
includes a TODO file, with the following notation:
- We should support RFC 2231.  Oleg Broytmann has
patches to add this  support, so we'll look into it for
email-1.3.

Since this is email-2.4, I presume either its been done
or the version number needs to change.

This is a low-priority item.  I figured I mention it,
since I saw it.