[ mailman-Bugs-671147 ] ValueError on admin of upgraded list

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 7 08:28:35 EST 2003

Bugs item #671147, was opened at 2003-01-20 08:11
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=671147&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
This is a dupe of bug 668664, but I'm darned if I can
see how you can upload a file as a comment to an
already existing bug.

I looked at this bug for a friend and there appear to
be a couple of obvious bugs that cause this ValueError
to happen.

I don't use mailman,  so I didn't bother checking that
this fix works, but hopefully it's helpful ;-)