[ mailman-Feature Requests-441317 ] allow for different reply-to address

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 13 13:02:45 EDT 2003

Feature Requests item #441317, was opened at 2001-07-14 20:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ber
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=441317&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
we have just started using Mailman and the one
feature that we are used to with MajorDomo that we
need is the ability to change the reply-to address in
outgoing mail. this allows us to do the following:
create a announcements list and then a second list
for discussion of those announcements. the first then
has its reply-to field set to the discussion list so
that no one tries to reply to the announcement list.

people who only want the annoucements and not the
discussion sign up for only the one list.

can this be done?

Comment By: Bernhard Reiter (ber)