[Madison] Python to accept terms and condition form a website

Nicola Branzoli nbranzol at ssc.wisc.edu
Tue May 3 20:04:39 CEST 2011

Hey, I am writing a code in python to access public data online
(using
BeautifulSoup).
The task is relatively easy but the code does
not get to the page I want
because I need to accept the terms and
condition of the website first
(by a standard 'Click the Accept').
need to tell python how to automatically accept the terms and
condition
and proceed to the web address specified. I am new in
pyhton, my guess
is that I have to use mechanize because cookielib is
not good for this
job. Am I right? What other resources can I use? Any
link with an
example similar to my problem would be great...

Thanks a lot!

--

Nicola Branzoli
Ph.D. Candidate - University of Wisconsin