[KolPy] PyCon India 2018 Workgroup | Nominations are OPEN

ushnish sarkar atmabhola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:07:28 EDT 2018

I am a scientific officer presently associated with Variable Energy
Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy , Government of India,
Kolkata.
I want to know in more details about KolPy and how to be at the meets or
conferences and be an active part of  the group .

Thnaks and Regards

Ushnish Sarkar
Scientific Officer,
Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.