[KolPy] [OPPORTUNITY] Django Developers Needed Urgently

Sayan "Riju" Chakrabarti s26c.sayan at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:35:59 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

I'm associated with a Kolkata based firm, and we urgently need a few
talented Django coders who can work with us on a client project.

We expect the project to be ongoing for some time, and we need to start *next
week.*

So, if you think your profile fits our requirements (Hands-on experience
with Python, Django + Jinja2 templating engine), please drop us a line.

You will work in an informal & invigorating setup at Salt Lake, Kolkata and
will be compensated well.

For any clarifications or queries, feel free to contact Mr. Vineet
Harbhajanka at 9007777974 or vineet.harbhajanka at gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Sayan "Riju" Chakrabarti