[KolPy] [PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to help us conduct machine learning workshop

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:14:01 EST 2017

Hi All,
   We are received few beginner level machine learning workshop request.
   We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting workshops.

   Below are details

1 <https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/164/> Bhubaneswar, Odisha Machine
Learning Beginner Thursday, Feb. 2 2017 College Of Engineering And
Technology,BBSR
2 <https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/163/> Bhubaneswar, Odisha Scipy
Beginner Friday, Feb. 3 2017 College Of Engineering And Technology,BBSR
3 <https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/169/> Nanded, Maharashtra Machine
Learning Beginner Friday, Feb. 03 2017 Shri Guru Govind Singhji Engineering
college
4 <https://pythonexpress.in/workshop/170/> Nanded, Maharashtra Machine
Learning Beginner Friday, Feb. 10 2017 Shri Guru Govind Singhji Engineering
college

Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone/community who can help
in conducting the workshop.
We can work with the college on date change if need to cover logistics cost
of tutor.

--
Thanks,
Vijay