[KolPy] Working on project ideas together

BibhasD me at bibhas.in
Wed Sep 11 18:41:42 CEST 2013

Hey Guys,

The silence in the group is kind of awkward. So just want to nudge a little.

Now that we have a community, we can start asking/providing help from/to
each other. If you ever had an idea you wanted to work on but never had
much help, this is the time. Create a github repo, describe the idea,
talk to people here and ask for contribution. This is a Python user
group, so let's build something in Python! If you have *any* kind of
doubt on any topic, post here. We'll try to help.

If you are a student, or even have a job, you must get couple of hours
every night before sleep, use that time to build something. Work and
study teaches us a lot, that's true, but when you work on something you
want to, you learn a lot more. Try it.

--
Bibhas