[KolPy] Any upcoming events?

BibhasD me at bibhas.in
Wed Sep 11 10:41:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

This weekend seems to be a bit blocked for me. So skipping it. We'll
meetup on 21st or 22nd for WebCamp. Preferably at Ecospace. I'm talking
to a friend who runs the venue we used for last two webcamps. Once he
gives a green light we can go ahead. If not, we'll just do it in my
place on VIP Road or Kaustav's place at Garia. NSEC might not be an
option on Sundays(confirm it NSEC people).

In the meantime, if you guys want to meetup on weekdays, I'm always
home. Let me know.

Also, I'm always up for chat at #kolpy and #nixal on freenode.