[Ironpython-users] Embedding Iron Python 2.7 in C# and .Net 4.5

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:37:18 EST 2016

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 2:54 PM, Joseph McDermott <mcdjoseph at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I wish to embed IronPython 2.7 in a C# application as a scripting language.
>

> There are many good examples from the period 2008-2010.  They no longer
> work. Either failing to compile or failing to load at runtime.  I have
> deleted and re-added all references with no luck.
>
> Microsoft seems to have changed library structures in 2.7.

The basics of embedding should not have changed since 2010. Can you share
what you've tried that isn't working, or what specifically you're trying to
accomplish?

You might be able to find something in
https://github.com/jdhardy/IronPythonSamples to help as well.

(I know the samples are not as good as they should be.)

- Jeff