[Ironpython-users] Installation of IronPython 2.7.4b2 killed stable 2.7.4 installation

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 10:29:26 CEST 2014

It's a side-effect of how the installer is written; 2.7.5 will replace
2.7.4 (or 2.7.4, etc.), and I just never considered the pre-release
replacing production case.* However, I can see how that could be an
issue. Can you open a CodePlex issue and I'll get it sorted for beta
3?

- Jeff

* I don't usually have IronPython installed; when I want to use it I
open VS and hit F5. :)