[Ironpython-users] ironpython3

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:50:26 CET 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Pawel Jasinski
<pawel.jasinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> agree, it was a first point where ipy stopped complaining on startup :-)
> I am sure git offers a reasonable help, so I can split things into
> digestible (testable) pieces.

`git reset` will "undo" the commit back into the working tree, and
then you can use `git add` (for whole files) and `git add -p` (to pick
specific hunks of a file) to stage the related parts, and then `git
commit` (of course) to actually commit. Repeat as necessary.

> The fact that it doesn't complain doesn't mean it works.

Too true.

>> I also made some of the changes (but not complete) for function
>> annotations in https://github.com/jdhardy/ironpython/tree/function-annotations
>> and keyword-only args in
>> https://github.com/jdhardy/ironpython/tree/kw-only-args, as well.
>
> I looked at Alex's import test, but entirely missed the real one.

I didn't exactly make them easy to discover. :)

- Jeff