[Ironpython-users] Embedding obspy and dependencies

Pawel Jasinski pawel.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:32:12 CEST 2014

I briefly checked what obspy is and as expected, main dependency is numpy
Your first step would be to build numpy yourself:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy-refactor/wiki/Recompile

The last beta contains a quite a few cpython/python compatibility fixes.
Please, use it: https://ironpython.codeplex.com/releases/view/115611

The version of numpy is not the newest, so you may discover some missing
bits.

Very likely you should install obspy from source: ipy setup.py install
There are well known compatibility issues around string/byte/unicode.
If you get that far, please report them here, very likely we can help you
with workaround.

--pawel