[Ironpython-users] Ironpython works with Framework 4 all or framework client profile ?

bruno gallart bruno.gallart at orange.fr
Wed Jan 16 17:05:37 CET 2013

Hi all,

My question is in the title. I should like to be sure.

I did a program and I want to install it on another pc that have not
framework 4.0 installed.
If I install Framework 4.0 client profile (smaller) my program does not
work. If I install the Framework full, it works.

Conclusion : Ironpython works with the framework full, is it right ? It
is not possible to install a smaller version of Microsoft Framework with
IronPython like Framework client profile ?

Thanks if somebody can give me some informations about that,

Cheers,

Bruno